- Tickets for the Fall Play, Spring Musical
and Stage/Music Booster Fundraiser
are reserved and assigned seating. Tickets for all other productions
are general seating, but purchasing early is always recommended.
- No phone orders will be taken.
To purchase tickets by mail, download the
ticket order form, fill it out and return it together with payment by mail. Tickets may be paid for by cash or check. Links to order forms go live approximently one month prior to performance dates.
- UNPAID Tickets not picked up 30 minutes prior to show time will be subject to release.
- No refunds/No exchanges on credit card sales.
- Please, no babes in arms.
Box Office Hours
- The Box Office is open for all drama events the week of each production,
Monday through Friday, during the lunch hour from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Additional Box Office hours are added for the Fall Play and Spring Musical.
Check the website for specific times.
- The Box Office is located at 2211 Lake Drive, SE, in the lobby of the H.S. Performing Arts Center at the
corner of Lake Drive and Bagley. During lunch time sales, the box office staff may set up
near the High School main office.
- You may direct questions to Box Office personnel by e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember that the Box Office
is staffed by volunteers, so it may be a few days before you receive a response.