Here’s another opportunity for you to win a great prize from Well WaterBoy Products. Just be the first to correctly guess the maximum gallons per minute a strong, fit man pumps, with the WaterBuck Pump with new sucker rod and increased mechanical advantage.
We’ve replaced the inadequate 3/8″ galvanized pipe sucker rod with new 3/4″ fiberglass sucker rod, now standard with the WaterBuck Pump system. Because of the mechanical advantage of our innovative deep-well hand pump, a stronger sucker rod was needed to withstand the torque of the WaterBuck Pump under human power.
Please submit your guess (1 per contestant) through our contact page. We’ll reveal the winner at the end of the contest. HINT: Our last result by a man in his 50s was 13.5 gpm.
The contest ends as soon as we post a new video depicting the results. Good luck.
The first contestant who comes closest without going over the correct gpm wins the Katadyn Mini (Black), the lightest and most compact water filter on the market. Its small size fits in a coat pocket or waist pack and is ideal for travel, business trips and day hiking. Exclusive silver impregnated ceramic filter removes bacteria and protozoa. Includes: Pre-filter and carry bag. Retail value of $94.95.
- The right choice for users whose top priority is minimum weight and size.
- Ideal for stays in hotels and short trips.
- For clear water. The Mini can also filter cloudy water, but then needs to be cleaned more often. With increasing
- resistance, clean filter immediately. Use Katadyn Pocket or Combi for longer periods of use.
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents. The
- principle: The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns) because of
- their size (greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times – even in the field.